About Corrosion Control Engineering - Corrosion Prevention
CCE is Australasia’s largest corrosion engineering company specialising in Cathodic Protection. With around 80 staff in seven regional offices, our team consists of highly qualified and experienced professional engineers and technicians who are certified with the Australasian Corrosion Association (ACA), NACE International and Engineers Australia.
Our offices are staffed by Principal Engineers - all of whom possess decades of industry experience. Click here to learn more about our Leadership Team.
CCE has more NACE Certified Cathodic Protection Specialists and Technicians than any other company in Australasia and a vast amount of corrosion engineering expertise within the group. The Principal Engineers in all of our regional offices have between 30-40 years’ experience in cathodic protection.
Some of our core corrosion prevention services include:
- Cathodic Protection (CP) design, installation and commissioning on a variety of onshore, offshore and civil (concrete) based systems
- Offshore CP pipeline and structure retrofit design
- Independent review / audit of third party CP designs
- Pipeline / coating surveys (including DCVG and CIPS)
- Pipeline Pigging
- Project management of pipeline pigging, inspection and integrity management contracts
- Consultancy for pipeline pigging work including feasibility studies, procedures, contractor management and client representatives
- Low frequency induction (LFI) surveys and investigations
- Earthing system investigations
- Stray current testing / investigations
- Plant corrosion audits / assessments
- Corrosion failure investigations
We have been involved in the design, supply, installation and monitoring of cathodic protection systems for a variety of projects.
- Pipelines - oil, water, gas and LPG
- Wharves and jetties; steel and sheet piling - oil, LNG, chemicals and bulk handling
- Steel reinforced concrete - foundations, marine structures and commercial buildings
- Storage tanks, above and below ground - oil, water, gas, minerals and chemicals
- Marine vessels - commercial and other
- Bridges and tunnels
- Mine sites - thickeners and clarifiers and water treatment units
CCE maintains contact with a number of companies in the UK, Europe, Asia and the USA to provide priority supply of specialist equipment and materials not available within Australia.
We also provide a range of niche services.
- Materials & Corrosion Consultancy Metallurgical and materials engineering specialists who provide services including failure investigation, visual and microstructural examinations.
- Design, consultancy, feasibility studies, earthing, corrosion investigations, failure analysis, material selection, coating inspection/specification and various NDT capabilities
- Cathodic protection engineering services and turn-key engineering project works include material supply, maintenance, testing and design, supply, installation and commissioning of cathodic protection systems for all industries
- Additional services include high voltage induction surveys and earthing investigations, AC Mitigation, coating inspections, specifications and coating failure analysis
Corrosion Prevention Professionals
Notify our team if you would like to discuss any of our services.