About Corrosion Control Engineering - Corrosion Prevention
CCE is Australia’s largest corrosion prevention engineering company specialising in Cathodic Protection. Our team consists of highly qualified and experienced professional engineers and technicians who are certified with the Australasian Corrosion Association (ACA), NACE International and Engineers Australia.
Some of our core corrosion prevention services include:
- Cathodic Protection (CP) design, installation and commissioning on a variety of onshore, offshore and civil (concrete) based systems
- Offshore CP pipeline and structure retrofit design
- Independent review / audit of third party CP designs
- Pipeline / coating surveys (including DCVG and CIPS)
- Client representation for offshore pipeline surveys
- Pipeline Pigging
- Project management of pipeline pigging, inspection and integrity management contracts
- Consultancy for pipeline pigging work including feasibility studies, procedures, contractor management and client representatives
- Low frequency induction (LFI) surveys and investigations
- Earthing system investigations
- Stray current testing / investigations
- Plant corrosion audits / assessments
- Materials selection
- Potential mapping of reinforced concrete structures.
In our quest to provide the best professional service, CCE is committed to a quality management system and has been certified with SAI Global to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
CCE is fully covered by all the required insurances including professional indemnity.
We have been involved in the design, supply, installation and monitoring of cathodic protection systems for a variety of projects.
- Pipelines - oil, water, gas and LPG
- Mine sites - thickeners and clarifiers and water treatment units
- Steel reinforced concrete - foundations, marine structures and commercial buildings
- Wharves and jetties; steel and sheet piling - oil, LNG, chemicals and bulk handling
- Storage tanks, above and below ground - oil, water, gas, minerals and chemicals
- Marine vessels - commercial and other
- Bridges and tunnels
CCE maintains contact with a number of companies in the UK, Europe, Asia and the USA to provide priority supply of specialist equipment and materials not available within Australia.
We also provide a range of niche services.
- Design, consultancy, feasibility studies, earthing, corrosion investigations, failure analysis, material selection, coating inspection/specification and various NDT capabilities
- Cathodic protection engineering services and turn-key engineering project works include material supply, maintenance, testing and design, supply, installation and commissioning of cathodic protection systems for all industries
- Additional services include high voltage induction surveys and earthing investigations, AC Mitigation, coating inspections, specifications and coating failure analysis
Corrosion Prevention Professionals
Notify our team if you would like to discuss any of our services.