We are looking for an experienced Senior Corrosion Engineer specialising in Cathodic Protection to join CCE’s Brisbane office located at Lytton.
The role will include office and field based cathodic protection projects, including travel to sites around Brisbane and regional areas of QLD & NT.
Our ideal candidate will have the technical and personal qualities to be the driving force to deliver exceptional results within a growing organisation. We are looking for a person of passion and integrity, with effective communication skills and technical competence.
Reporting to our Queensland Engineering Manager, you will be committed to working in a client-focused and high service-orientated business that provides quality engineering solutions and field services.
Senior Corrosion Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Prepare, review and approve written technical CP reports and make recommendations.
- Support project planning, scheduling, resource allocation, project management, accounting and control.
- Support estimating and tendering team to prepare quotations and proposals.
- Conduct field audits, surveys, testing, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and reporting on cathodic protection systems for a variety of structures.
- Exceptional English literacy.
- Corrosion Engineer to have relevant tertiary qualifications in Materials / Corrosion / Chemical / Electrical Engineering (or similar).
- Minimum 8 years Cathodic Protection experience.
- CP Qualifications from NACE (minimum CP-3), ACA or similar approved.
- Exposure to oil & gas, water, marine and similar asset management industries.
- Knowledge of the procedures, skills and technology used for sacrificial anode and impressed current cathodic protection systems on a wide range of buried or immersed metallic structures
- Computer and software skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel around QLD & NT to complete site work where required.
- Drivers Licence.
To apply, please email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com or via the online form: https://www.cceng.com.au/careers/