Materials & Corrosion – Failure investigations & Examinations
CCE’s Materials & Corrosion division consists of a specialist team of experienced metallurgical and materials engineers who routinely undertake corrosion failure investigations, visual examinations and microstructural examinations, as well as wide range of onsite and laboratory testing.
- Thorough visual examinations
- Chemical analysis and alloy determination
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Energy Dispersive Analysis of X-rays (EDAX)
- Technical literature review on relevant materials and corrosion issues
- Microstructural examination and analysis as required
- Mechanical testing (e.g. hardness testing, tensile testing etc.) as required
- Onsite visual inspection and engineering assessment for new and existing assets
- Australian and International standards consultation and interpretation
- Materials consultation
- Failure Analysis and Investigation
Other services that CCE’s Materials & Corrosion division can also provide include:
For further information, download our Materials & Corrosion Consultancy brochure here.